Thursday 18 September 2008

First DTS Week

This first week has been an eye opener as well as a brand new learning experience and already I've gone from the "Honeymoon" stage to the stroming in under a week. Learning to deal with these conflicts is a whole new thing for me. Excited, is to short a word to describe the emotion I've felt being here the past week. The teachings by John Campbell blew my mind! Mike Oman's stories of Zimbabwe lead to me feeling convicted about living in Africa for four years. Everyday a new hidden part of my life gets into the light and I' am beginning to see and know God's heart and love for the nations and for me. I pray i get wrecked! I get healed! This first week has been a small glimpse of what to come in the very very very near future.-David Glover

1 comment:

Andy & Gunilla said...

Thats great David
LOVE,
Hanna & Pappa